ICS (Metal) CXP 08 Concept Rifle Airsoft Gun AEG
ICS CXP CONCEPT RIFLE
Firing Rate: 920 BB/m
Battery: Li-po battery 7.4v for RIS foregrip see http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kong-power-74v-1400mah-lipo-split-battery-cxp
Or 8.4v Custom 1600mAh Pack www.fire-support.co.uk/product-info.php
To fit stock and rewire see
Motor : ICS Turbo 3000
Supplied with 2 hicaps
Full Metal Body, Barrel & Outer Parts
Front & Rear Sling Loops
Sliding Retractable Stock
High Quality Silicone Wiring System
Hot-Swap Gearbox Design (Change your upper gearbox (main spring & piston) in under 5 minutes!)
Battery 7.4v 1300 LP301 vapex will fit in foregrip gas tube location.
Two High-Capacity Magazine
Sight Adjustment Tool
CXP.08 series has the same lower, upper receiver and the internal mechanism as the ICS AEG series, so it can be interchanged with the other ICS M4 AEG series.
If fps is important please call us as the fps does vary from gun to gun
All airsoft guns are tested before we send them out.
- ICS Gun Information
- All ICS Guns (except M1 Garand) are downgraded in the ICS factory to UK legal specifications
- This means that the guns will chrono between 290 and 350 fps on a .2g BB dependant on barrel length and gun model.
- ICS install a M100 spring instead of the M120 and with Infinite 2500 motor instead of Turbo 3000 motor.
- The reason for the spring change is to get the velocity below the UK legal limit
- The reason for the motor change is to minimise motor over spin that courses 2 bbs being fired from 1 pull of the trigger on sub 400 fps rifles.
- On all ICS EBB guns the decocking function (what happens when the fire selector is moved to Safe) has been removed by the factory.
- The reason for the removal of the decocking feature is that under some circumstances after moving from safe to single shot the action can load an extra bb into the hop unit resulting in a double shot or damage to the rifle.