ICS (Metal) CXP Transform UK1 Rear Wired EBB Airsoft Gun AEG
ICS CXP UK1 rear wired airsoft gun aeg.
This has replaced the ICS-260 front wired model
The modern ergonomic compact design is one of the important parts of transform.
UK1 hand-guard equips the latest KeyMod system, with the same specifications of the real gun.
The TMAG magazine of the CXP-UK1 provides high, medium, and low capacity choices with anti slip lines and a bb capacity window.
Six positions adjustable MTR stock provides high adjustability, comfort and stability.
The comprehensive upgrade and new designs of TransforM4 is the great achieve-ment of ICS spirit.
TransforM4 CXP-UK1 with the standard equipment of reinforced piston, metal hop-up set, and MIM process No.1 and motor gear, gives you the most robust system.
Integrated receiver, build-in lower receiver pin, and bilateral charging handle. Integrated safety selector lever with the spring release function.
Equip with reinforced upgrade piston and metal hop-up.
Brand-new EBB split gearbox system with invincible performance.
New one-piece upper receiver provides high tensile strength.
Bilateral charging handle is a user-friendly design satisfies various battles and players.
TMAG H300/L45with anti slippery design and BBs capacity window.
Invincible steel No.1 gear am gear maximize efficiency.
Six position adjustable MTR stock provides high adjustability and comfort.
Integration of safety selector lever and spring release function.
Includes 3x Key-Mod rail sections.
See ICS Transform4 brochure here
Rear wired in stock tube with Mini Tamiya connector.
For Battery see 7.4v Li-Po (Type 18) (Not Included)
- ICS Gun Information
- All ICS Guns (except M1 Garand) are downgraded in the ICS factory to UK legal specifications
- This means that the guns will chrono between 290 and 350 fps on a .2g BB dependant on barrel length and gun model.
- ICS install a M100 spring instead of the M120 and with Infinite 2500 motor instead of Turbo 3000 motor.
- The reason for the spring change is to get the velocity below the UK legal limit
- The reason for the motor change is to minimise motor over spin that courses 2 bbs being fired from 1 pull of the trigger on sub 400 fps rifles.
- On all ICS EBB guns the decocking function (what happens when the fire selector is moved to Safe) has been removed by the factory.
- The reason for the removal of the decocking feature is that under some circumstances after moving from safe to single shot the action can load an extra bb into the hop unit resulting in a double shot or damage to the rifle.
- Ergonomic designs of pistol grip and trigger guard assembly
- Gun length: 795mm [700mm)
- Outer barrel length: 300mm
- Inner barrel length: 263mm can take 285mm inner
- Gun weight: 2587g
- Recommended battery: LI-PO 7.4v (Type 19)
- Number of magazines included: MA-186 Hi-cap magazine
- Magazine capacity: 300 rounds
- Motor: 2500 long pin
- Spring: M100
- Main materials: Metal & Standard Industrial Plastic
- Body material: Metal