1. Delivery Information
For UK orders we aim to despatch your order as quickly as possible and will get it to you within 5 working days
Please see http://www.fire-support.co.uk/pandp.php for mor information
2. How can I track my order?
If when you order an item from the web site you create and account it is possible to see all your
purchase history and on this is a link to the parcel tracking (click on the despatch date).
3. What are the postage costs?
Please see the following link http://www.fire-support.co.uk/pandp.php
5. Christmas 2014 Christmas Last Posting Times (VERY DEPENDANT on WEATHER conditions and NOT Guaranteed)
These dates are Royal mail and Parcel force dates, we will post on the correct service but cannot guarantee they will do their job.
Order before 4pm Wed 17th for delivery Friday 19th Dec
7. Can you fix / repair / service / upgrade my gun? YES
We are able to offer repair, upgrade and service of your AEG, Pistol, Sniper rifle, Shotgun or support weapon as long as they are not a cheap chinese clone such as (JG, Dboys, SRC, Well, Both Elephants etc)
If you do send it to us please include a note of your name, address, tel num, why you are sending it to us.
The Court Yard
8. Can I send you my ukara form? YES and its FREE to add you and you dont need to buy a gun.
We can add you to the database.
We can now only accept posted paper forms and suggest you take a copy befor eposting it to us.
if urgent or linked to an order write on the top of the form
we can add you within a few minutes of receiving the form , otherwise it will be done within a week
9. Can you two tone (spray a gun) for VCR purposes? YES
Please see our upgrade section and add that item to your shopping cart
We will require proof of your age (driving licence, passport or birth certificate) to be emailed or faxed (01733 248058)
We also sell clear guns that do not require spraying, we will still require proof of age.
10. Can you order in parts for my gun? YES
Please supply a list of pat numbers that you require sometimes it tales up to 3 months to get the parts and we will require a deposit paying before the items are ordered.
11, Where can I find gun diagrams?
Please see our links page http://www.fire-support.co.uk/links.php near the bottom of the page
we are gradually building up a list of sites for manuals.
12. Payment Options
Cheque and Postal Order- make payable to Firesupport Ltd and post it to us.
Paypal - incurrs 3.5% surcharge, we email you a quote and an address to send your money.
Bank Transfer we email you a quote and an bank details.
13. If you are considering buying a Gun, RIF or IF and fps is important (high or low) please add a comment to your order during the checkout process. We cannot guarantee fps of most brands as they vary between batches of production.
14. T-Shirt Sizes comparison chart http://convertalot.com/clothing.html
15. Business types that we supply
We supply to Airsofters, Reenactors, Museums, Film and Theatre Companies
16. If you require a a different connector on your battery, please add it to your order and add a comment in the comment box toi say please fit connector to battery. We fit it free of charges.
17. New search facility, search for an item then click REFINE to alter your search.
18. If you want a battery with a particular type of connector (Deans or Tamiya), then add the connector you want to your order and in the comments of the order ask us to put the connector on the battery for you, we add £2 labour to the invoice total for doing the work.
19.Let us tell you when a product is back in stock "Click Add to Notify List"
We now have a system on the web site that you can request emailing when a product comes back in stock
For any out of stock product, click "Add to notify list"
To do this you will need to logon to your account or create an account
You will then be able to manage your notify list using the My Account link.
The system will email you when the product has been put back in stock
20. ICS Plastic and Metal Gun Differences
- plastic version - the receiver is plastic
- plastic version - you get 2 plastic hicap 300 rnd magaines instead of 1 metal 450 rnd amd 1 plastic 300 rnd magazine
- plastic version the motor is an infinite 2000 instead of the turbo 3000 that is in the metal bodied gun. That does not mean the motor is no good as it was originally in the metal gun until they upgraded the motor in the metal gun.
21. Has my fuse blown?
Flat Fuse information
Found on http://airsoftgiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1881&start=0
23. Gas Guns and the Cold.
Please be aware that GBB pistols do not perform well in the cold winter months.
We make every effort to test them and only send them out if in perfect working order.
If your GBB pistol that you have just received from us does not perform please call us before doing anything.
You should keep the magazines warm and only shoot on single shot in the cold weather.