1. Delivery Information
For UK orders we aim to despatch your order as quickly as possible and will get it to you within 5 working days
Please see http://www.fire-support.co.uk/pandp.php for mor information
2. How can I track my order?
If when you order an item from the web site you create and account it is possible to see all your
purchase history and on this is a link to the parcel tracking (click on the despatch date).
3. What are the postage costs?
Please see the following link http://www.fire-support.co.uk/pandp.php
5. Christmas 2015 Christmas Last Posting Times (VERY DEPENDANT on WEATHER conditions and NOT Guaranteed)
These dates are Royal mail and Parcel force dates, we will post on the correct service but cannot guarantee they will do their job.
For ROI 14th December, Rest of World except UK and NI Dec 1st. See below for UK and NI
Order before 4pm Monday 21st Dec for delivery Wed 23rd Dec
7. Can you fix / repair / service / upgrade my gun? YES
We are able to offer repair, upgrade and service of your AEG, Pistol, Sniper rifle, Shotgun or support weapon as long as they are not a cheap chinese clone such as (JG, Dboys, SRC, Well, Both Elephants etc)
If you do send it to us please include a note of your name, address, tel num, why you are sending it to us.
The Court Yard
8. Can I send you my ukara form? YES and its FREE to add you and you dont need to buy a gun.
We can add you to the database.
We can now only accept posted paper forms and suggest you take a copy befor eposting it to us.
if urgent or linked to an order write on the top of the form
we can add you within a few minutes of receiving the form , otherwise it will be done within a week
9. Can you two tone (spray a gun) for VCR purposes? YES
Please see our upgrade section and add that item to your shopping cart
We will require proof of your age (driving licence, passport or birth certificate) to be emailed or faxed (01733 248058)
We also sell clear guns that do not require spraying, we will still require proof of age.
10. Can you order in parts for my gun? YES
Please supply a list of pat numbers that you require sometimes it tales up to 3 months to get the parts and we will require a deposit paying before the items are ordered.
11, Where can I find gun diagrams?
Please see our links page http://www.fire-support.co.uk/links.php near the bottom of the page
we are gradually building up a list of sites for manuals.
12. Payment Options
Cheque and Postal Order- make payable to Firesupport Ltd and post it to us.
Paypal - incurrs 3.5% surcharge, we email you a quote and an address to send your money.
Bank Transfer we email you a quote and an bank details.
13. If you are considering buying a Gun, RIF or IF and fps is important (high or low) please add a comment to your order during the checkout process. We cannot guarantee fps of most brands as they vary between batches of production.
14. T-Shirt Sizes comparison chart http://convertalot.com/clothing.html
or try https://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=mu.shirts
14a. Hat size chart see http://www.ubs.iastate.edu/hat_sizing_chart.html
15. Business types that we supply
We supply to Airsofters, Reenactors, Museums, Film and Theatre Companies
16. If you require a a different connector on your battery, please add it to your order and add a comment in the comment box toi say please fit connector to battery. We fit it free of charges.
17. New search facility, search for an item then click REFINE to alter your search.
18. If you want a battery with a particular type of connector (Deans or Tamiya), then add the connector you want to your order and in the comments of the order ask us to put the connector on the battery for you, we add £2 labour to the invoice total for doing the work.
19.Let us tell you when a product is back in stock "Click Add to Notify List"
We now have a system on the web site that you can request emailing when a product comes back in stock
For any out of stock product, click "Add to notify list"
To do this you will need to logon to your account or create an account
You will then be able to manage your notify list using the My Account link.
The system will email you when the product has been put back in stock
20. ICS Plastic and Metal Gun Differences
- plastic version - the receiver is plastic
- plastic version - you get 2 plastic hicap 300 rnd magaines instead of 1 metal 450 rnd amd 1 plastic 300 rnd magazine
- plastic version the motor is an infinite 2000 instead of the turbo 3000 that is in the metal bodied gun. That does not mean the motor is no good as it was originally in the metal gun until they upgraded the motor in the metal gun.
21. Has my fuse blown?
Flat Fuse information
Found on http://airsoftgiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1881&start=0
208mm - G3 SAS
300mm - Marui SCAR H AEG
320mm - Marui AUG High Cycle
560mm - King Arms L1A1 SLR inner barrel
Marui 416C original length 229 but will take 247mm
SCAR H Marui 300mm
G3SAS - 208mm
23. Gas Guns and the Cold.
Please be aware that GBB pistols do not perform well in the cold winter months.
We make every effort to test them and only send them out if in perfect working order.
If your GBB pistol that you have just received from us does not perform please call us before doing anything.
You should keep the magazines warm and only shoot on single shot in the cold weather.
24. ICS gearbox information
For standard ICS M4 AEG, you need to use MA-60/61/62. The difference between MA-61 and MA-62 is the wire direction.
For CXP-UK1/HOG, they use the same upper and lower gearboxes. However, we only have front wired lower gearbox part number for UK1/HOG, if you need the rear wired version, please let me know when you place order. I will change it for you.
For PAR Mk3, due to different dimension to the lower receiver, it has a different lower gearbox. MA-263 and MA-273 actually are the same gearbox with rear wire, but the wire length is different, so they have their individual part number for crane stock or MTR stock. However, the upper gearbox is the same as UK1 and HOG.
For APE, it has its own upper and lower gearbox. Though the upper gearbox is mainly the same as the UK1, but it has its own decorated bolt cover, positioning block and nozzle. So APE has its own upper gearbox.
ICS complete gearbox chart
ICS Upgrade Chart
A comprehensive list of upgrade parts for each ICS Gun
ICS Split gearbox compatibility
Based on an average measurement of a new can at room temperature
Gas Type / Power (PSI)
Abbey 144A - 95
Abbey Maintenance - 95
Abbey Ultra - 105
Abbey Vertex - 105
Abbey Mini Brut - 110
Abbey Mini Ultra - 110
Spartan Power - 110
Guarder 1000 - 110
Brut Sniper - 130
Guarder 2000 - 180